Though in the past couple of years it has taken on a pseudonym of "Rocky Mountain Bind Weed" it will always be "Morning Glory" to me.
I can pull it by the roots, spray it with round-up, you name it and it will still be there for me in the morning. I don't really have any deep philosophies about this, only that you can depend on it. No matter what.
Now to the "family scarcity". Yesterday we said good bye to our Lauren. It is so quiet here today because honestly it feels like someone died. Lauren arrived safely in Ghana and is probably in her host family's house asleep (I hope). I know this is good for her and I know if she were here she would be driving me nuts with her spontaneity but at this minute and for most of today I feel like I have a hole in my heart the size of Africa.
So to my Lauren...you be safe out there. Remember how much we love you and may God bless your way.
And to anyone else ... just musing, but I think I'm going to start spending more time with the "Morning Glory"!