Friday, March 5, 2010

What is this hiddeous face doing on my blog?

Wednesday night we were watching a show on television when Beau Bridges came on. He looked ancient with his long hair and bushy eyebrows that practically covered his forehead. This certainly was not the handsome guy from my younger days. Well...today was hair color day. I had the color in my hair and decided, like my red head daughter, that I would add a little touch of brown to my brows. In the process, I accidently smeared a bit on above the brows. I went and did some laundry, etc. and when I looked in the mirror you can probably guess who I saw. It was Beau Bridges! And he was in his old, scarey form. I would have taken a picture but I'm not as secure as Beau about my looks.
No more Farah Fawcett, Princess Diana, or Martha Stewart....I now look like Beau Bridges.